1. Stopped doing london rush hour tube travelling years ago and forgot how mind numbingly horrid it is. Never ever travelling across london to try and get somewhere super fucking important for 9am again. Ended up running down the Fulham road in heels. Fuck!
2. Felt super good today and clear of mind. I was delivering early morning middle aged quirky cute and it felt correct.
3. The dapper doctor lorimer is really super lovely. Ended up having a wonderful conversation about everything. earliest memories of gender confusion, family, did I ever fapp into dresses?? (By the way noooo ew!), surgery?? What I wanted, friends, the profound feeling and spiritual confirmation of hormones and sexuality stuff (which I was surprised with, but actually relieved to talk about)
4. The self meddling saved my life but I’m ready to move forward with my life and today was a watershed day. Ace!
5. They’ve taken over my hormone regime and reckon my DIY skills are spot on. But they will get me off spiro and onto something else after they’ve looked at my bloods from today.
6. Back there in September for my 2nd assessment, boob inspection and further surgery talk.
7. All good
8. Got really stressed before hand and by the time I’d got back home had a massive headache.. Passed out and missed going out :( but all in all a very good day.
9. Celebrated by buying some records.
10. still need some cuddly fun.